Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Anticheat Update

Updated the screenshots site, now it's a bit easier to check all the pictures of a player. Also note that the bottom of the pictures were cut if the console was open.
„You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make him think.”

(2015. Jan. 09., 14:07)sehé°° Wrote: Screenshots are available now at http://xhalo.tk/anticheat/screenshots/ in a very simple page.
Hopefully in the future there will be a better way to view them.

Why not have it just take a screenshot on the post game carnage report instead of every minute or so.  Right now there is going to be tons of useless screenshots that don't matter much at all.

Edit: You could take a better quality screenshots and take them less frequently that could also be better sense I do see the point of taking them during a game to check if a player is using wall-hacks or not.

You don't understand do you?

They are not for you to wonder in your own fantastic stats, but to spot cheats such as wallhacks, ESPs etc.

The point is exactly to be small and frequent, otherwise it would might lag players (if they were bigger) and made less likely someone is getting spotted (if I took them less frequently).

(2015. Jan. 10., 13:53)sehé°° Wrote: You don't understand do you?

They are not for you to wonder in your own fantastic stats, but to spot cheats such as wallhacks, ESPs etc.

The point is exactly to be small and frequent, otherwise it would might lag players (if they were bigger) and made less likely someone is getting spotted (if I took them less frequently).

Is there a way you could at least make a scaling for the quality to resolution so that lower resolutions get a bit better quality and higher ones get lower sense a higher resolution ss will not depreciate as much as a low resolution ss.  Cause as it is an ss at 640x480 is so bad you cant even make out the reticle and higher can still cause lag on players with crap upload speeds.

No, it's fine for it's purpose.

Nice job
[Image: solo1mz6.png]

Why now I get connection timed out !? if my connecion okay, I do not understand you help?