Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Book Marks

How many people actually visit Halo game lobby to select the server they want to play? not so many I guess with server bookmarking.
The only problem with this is there are probably fewer people browsing the lobby anymore and joining the server's they always play through bookmarking, because of this other server's are probably being missed or not given a chance to get established, or they maybe a better choice with geo location.

Just a thought

(2016. Nov. 20., 20:21)dmb1 Wrote: How many people actually visit Halo game lobby to select the server they want to play? not so many I guess with server bookmarking.
The only problem with this is there are probably fewer people browsing the lobby anymore and joining the server's they always play through bookmarking, because of this other server's are probably being missed or not given a chance to get established, or they maybe a better choice with geo location.

Just a thought

So I can't speak for everyone, but personally I always look through the server lobby for new servers before going to my own.

Dedicated server or not, it is still fun to play with new people on new maps.